* Due to the current circumstance, Expressions have come up with a guide for you to coordinate a project from home – for more information please CLICK HERE.
Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 20 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools reply-paid postage. We even fold your order and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs, including a flat rate shipping fee.
- Early Bird offer of FREE teatowels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from DIY to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone! Head to the Success Stories on our website and discover the wide variety of successful fundraisers we’ve helped run.
Contact us via the website or by getting in touch on 1300 855 509 – we look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
Tina 19th October 2020
Thanks so much for another tea towel order! They are brilliant quality and excellently printed. This fundraiser is a great earner for our school. Thanks again for another seamless order from start to finish.
Kat 29th September 2020
September 9th - Always a pleasure to work with Expressions! Nothing is too hard and they respond so quickly and professionally. Every part of the process you guys run is impeccable and super easy!
Julia 29th September 2020
August 15th - As a Steiner school we look for fundraising opportunities that fulfil our values - that are age appropriate, creative and imaginative for the students, sustainable and environmentally friendly, ideally local and a high quality products - this ticked all those boxes!
Kiri 29th September 2020
July 12th - Fantastic product and people to work with!!! Communication was fantastic and product was delivered quickly.
Deanna 29th September 2020
June 24th - The tea towels were a huge hit and Expressions made it so easy to organise them!
Kylie 29th September 2020
June 2nd - A fabulous fundraiser! Price point was good. Not too high so that we can on sell at an affordable price.
Eva 21st February 2020
I am so thrilled that you were able to get this done for me in such a short time frame. Thank you!!
Michelle 15th February 2020
The team at Expressions are so friendly and helpful! I have successfully managed our school tea towel fundraiser for two years and really appreciate how easy it is to manage the process using the coordinator's guide.
Lalita 28th January 2020
I think you provided really clear information so that it was very simple to organise the tea towel fundraiser. I loved the checklist you provided and the overall simplicity of the task thanks to your information pack.
Jackie 03rd December 2019
"Love the tea towels, quick delivery even at this busy time of year and fabulous customer service."