* Due to the current circumstance, Expressions have come up with a guide for you to coordinate a project from home – for more information please CLICK HERE.
Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 20 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools reply-paid postage. We even fold your order and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs, including a flat rate shipping fee.
- Early Bird offer of FREE teatowels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from DIY to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone! Head to the Success Stories on our website and discover the wide variety of successful fundraisers we’ve helped run.
Contact us via the website or by getting in touch on 1300 855 509 – we look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
KU Preschool Corrimal East 09th November 2010
What a great fundraiser. The team at Expressions have been so happy, friendly and helpful and the tea towels are FANTASTIC! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Cheers, Allyson
KU Berowra Preschool 26th October 2010
Thanks for a wonderful fundraiser, it was seamless and the communication and service were excellent. I would recommend this fundraiser to anyone, after a bad experience recently over another fundraiser it has renewed our faith in running a fundraiser again.
Jenni Hurstfield 12th October 2010
Thank you so much for the tea towels. They are just fantastic. The communication between us was brilliant. We are very happy with our goods!!
Amanda Craig (Abermain P.S) 04th September 2010
Thanks Expressions. Our tea towels look great, everyone loves them. The whole fundraiser was easy from beginning to end. Thanks to the whole team.
Helen Lewsam 01st September 2010
What a wonderful Fundraiser! our little school has gone tea towel mad! It was so smoothly co-ordinated by Trish, always there to help or answer my questions! thank you, we'll be sure to do it again next year!
Michelle Lawrence 29th August 2010
Aprons were a great fundraiser. It was easy to organise, especially with the help of Maggie. The end result was fantastic and I've had lots of positive feedback from parents.
Jenny Wilson (Elanora Heights Public School) 29th August 2010
This has been a really popular fundraiser. The Principal took a tea towel to be framed the day they arrived & it is now hanging in the school foyer. It was so easy to organise & the kids really enjoyed drawing the pictures then checking out all the pictures once the tea towels arrived. The parent feedback has been really positive.
Armidale Montessori 25th August 2010
Thanks you to everyone at Expressions, especially Maggie and Trish who were extremely helpful at all times. The children loved doing the pictures and so did the staff. I'm sure the fathers will be thrilled with their Father's Day gift. Cheers Veronica
Debbie from West Albury Preschool 15th August 2010
Thank you to the team at Expressions. Very happy with the entire process. Great communication, great service, everything done on time. Our tea towels look fantastic.
Jenny Wilson - Elanora Heights Public School 05th August 2010
The tea towels arrived today & they are fabulous! The principal took one straight off to be framed. It's been a great way to commemorate our 50th Anniversary. The kids are so excited looking for themselves on the tea towel. Thanks guys for the fantastic service. Hope to do it again.