* Due to the current circumstance, Expressions have come up with a guide for you to coordinate a project from home – for more information please CLICK HERE.
Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 20 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools reply-paid postage. We even fold your order and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs, including a flat rate shipping fee.
- Early Bird offer of FREE tea towels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from DIY to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone! Head to the Success Stories on our website and discover the wide variety of successful fundraisers we’ve helped run.
Contact us via the website or by getting in touch on 1300 855 509 – we look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
Richmond Girl Guides 25th April 2012
Thank you for being so professional and efficient with our order. They arrived just as we were told they would and look so much better than we expected.
Geraldine Dwyer 19th May 2011
Beautiful tea towels arrived promptly - and looked stunning. Love the quality. Lots of advice and suggestions from the team with the design and we were so grateful to Trish for picking up on aspects that needed a little more fine tuning. Professional, helpful, encouraging and all made the process easy from start to finish. Plastic bags were a nice surprise and also the jellybeans!!
Harty Street Kindergarten 09th December 2010
Thank you very much expressions - I miscalculated the number of tea-towels required and needed to do a small re-order. The second order was done and dispatched within a few days.
Blackwater Childcare Centre 08th December 2010
Thank you to Expressions, especially Jasmine. We are in love with our t-towels and are already discussing when we are doing our next one. This has been one of the easiest and most successful fundraisers, thanks again.
St Arnaud Kindergarten 08th December 2010
The staff and service was fantastic. The tea towels look great and we were kept up to date throughout the whole process. Would recommend this company highly.
Merriwa Kindergarten 07th December 2010
The team at Expressions is always extremely helpful and professional, and the tea towels look great. Thank You for everything!
Oonoonba State School Defence Club 06th December 2010
The tea towels were fantastic and a great memento for our Defence students. Your staff was always so friendly and I will be recommending your service to everyone I know. Have a great Christmas and New Year and I look forward to using you again soon. Regards Nikki King
St Stephens Kindergarten Belrose 05th December 2010
T-towels look fabulous, everyone is extremely pleased with them. Customer service was excellent, couldn't have been better.
Manly State School Queensland 05th December 2010
Thanks again! We have been doing this for four years now and everyone on staff loves to get their tea towel gift at the end of the year. Our principal has framed them all, and now we are just wondering when he is going to run out of wall space as we plan to continue doing the tea towels each year!
forrrest primary school, victoria 02nd December 2010
the t-towels have come back looking fabulous. This isn't much of a fundraiser for our school, as we only have 40 students, but we do it every second year as it is such a great keepsake for the kids and their families.