NOTE: This guide has now been superseded by our ‘Free Resources’. We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be. Please click here to download the full recipe list in our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources.
Rocky Road Recipe
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes including this Rocky Road Recipe, are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of recipes is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 100g packet of white marshmallows
- 100g packet of pink marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white choc bits
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup mixed glazed cherries
- 375g choc melts, melted
- Sprinkle half the coconut over the base of a foil-lined baking dish. Top with marshmallows, white choc bits, nuts, cherries and remaining coconut.
- Pour melted choc melts over mixture and allow to set. Break into pieces to serve. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Remember if you use peanuts to make a note of this on the packaging.
Makes approximately 30 pieces
Click here to send in your photos, templates and ideas!
You may also be interested in:
Find suppliers in your area for: