You may also be interested in our Fete Countdown Planner – FETE IN A BOX
We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be. Please click here to download the full recipe list in our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources.
Rocky Road Recipe – Kid’s Style
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes, including this rocky road recipe, are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of recipes is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 500g choc melts
- 1/2 cup small jubes
- Sprinkles and hundreds and thousands
- Melt the chocolates.
- Line the tray with alfoil.
- Pour in the melted chocolate.
- Drop the marshmallows and jubes on top and they will sink.
- Sprinkle over the Hundreds and Thousands and Sprinkles.
- Put in fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the fridge and break it up.
Submitted by John Rua
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Cake Stall Convenor Resources
- Can anyone suggest any ideas for lolly stall alternatives?
- How should we ask for chocolate wheel prize donations?