For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Plain Toffee Recipe
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, including this plain toffee recipe, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon brown vinegar
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place all ingredients in saucepan. Stir over heat till sugar dissolves. Bring to boil – do not stir.
- Cook till syrup is golden brown. Remove from heat and allow bubbles to settle.
- Pour into small patty cake papers. If desired, decorate with sprinkles.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Convenor Resources
- Butter Icing Recipe
- Anzac Biscuits Recipe
- How do we get volunteers to help on fete day?