For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Peanut Brittle Recipe
Sweet Stall Recipe for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 2 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 120g unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups lightly salted peanuts
- Grease and line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil.
- In a large, heavy saucepan over moderate heat, cook the sugar, butter, and water, stirring occasionally, until the mixture becomes a golden-brown syrup, about 25 minutes.
- Remove to a cool surface. Stir in the peanuts and pour mixture into the pan, spreading the nuts evenly. Let peanut brittle set and cool before breaking into bite-size pieces.
You may also be interested in:
- Grocery Raffle Convenor Resources
- How do you handle your fete stall cash floats?
- Chocolate Icing Recipe
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas