Reader question: Has anyone ever done a fundraiser using an online payment facility? So parents can use credit card or…
Here are some ideas from our Facebook community about this online payment facility question:
- We just used GalaBid for our Fete (Silent Auction, Raffles, Ride Passes etc). Easy system to use and they have a reduced price for school fundraising. There is a minimum amount though, so it would need to be for a big event. Was easy to share on social media and we had remote bidders for our auction on the day. Payment = Stripe.
- We used go fund me. Made $5000 towards aircon without too much effort. Shared on facebook etc many times over a few months.
- We’ve used Flexischools for collecting sponsorship money for our Colour Run and for registrations.
- we used eventbrite for our walkathon last year, low fees and very quick payout timeframe compared to the others.
- Qkr App and trybooking.
You can click on the image above to contribute to the Facebook discussion on this topic. While you’re there, make sure you like our page if you don’t already!
You might also be interested in our articles:
- What is Crowd Fundraising?
- Crowd Funding in Australia: which website is right for you?
- Does anyone have paid advertising on their school fence?
- How much change do you have for your fete stall floats?
- What is the most highly profitable fundraiser you have done?