Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
And just when you thought you were done 🙂 Well, you are really, but you need to remember that what you do now will help you next time (yes, a lot of people are crazy enough to do it again!) or at least you’ll set the next convenor up with all the information they need. The light from the end of the tunnel is blinding but just a couple more steps are needed to exit…
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
Week After Fete! It’s time for:
- Thank you letters to all sponsors, stall/activity coordinators
- Stall/Activity Evaluation Forms distributed to all Coordinators
- Thank all volunteers, sponsors, and co-ordinators, in the “wrap up” section of the school newsletter and on the school website
- Inform the school community how much was raised and what it will be used for
- Finalise all accounts with Profit and Loss summary
- Inform Stall Conveners of their respective takings
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders