Week After – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us 🙂
Week After Fete! It’s time for:
- Thank you letters to all sponsors, stall/activity coordinators
- Send a reminder to all Coordinators to submit their completed Stall/Activity Evaluation Forms.
- Thank all volunteers, sponsors, and co-ordinators, in the “wrap up” section of the school newsletter and on the school website
- Inform the school community how much was raised and what it will be used for
- Finalise all accounts with Profit and Loss summary
- Inform Stall Conveners of their respective takings
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders