6 Weeks to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us 🙂
6 Weeks to Go! It’s time for:
- Volunteers roster for the day
- A bin empty roster/person
- A toilet check roster/person
- Communications: ride tickets avail in XX weeks tiered pricing / showbags to XX date
- Advertise/ speak on each assembly
- Marketing communications flyer
- Organise posters and what to do with them – to display in local shops etc.
- It’s not too late to get last minute sponsors – hurry before the flyer printing is locked in!
- Time to chill because you’re going to be very busy soon hahaha!
- Sell ride bands and showbag packages
- Start to set up at outside venues such as local supermarkets. Don’t forget to hand out little flyers of the fete – if they don’t buy a raffle ticket at least they’ll know about your event!
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Showbag Drive Fundraiser
Wet Weather Contingency Planning
A chat with Rebecca White: The Circus before the Carnival
To do decorations (pinterest)
How to Engage New Volunteers
Helpers standing out from the crowd!
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders