Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
Tip: thank you for sponsoring is a fete poster
Tip: Community sign off on hours for volunteering
Tip: Recruiting volunteers – use positive language
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
6 Weeks to Go! It’s time for:
- Volunteers roster for day
- A bin empty roster/person
- A toilet check roster/person
- Wet weather contingency
- Comms: ride tickets avail in XX weeks tierd pricing / showbags to XX date
- Advertise on each assembly
- Marketing comms flyer
- Posters examples what to do with them
- Sell ride bands and showbag packages
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Showbag Drive Fundraiser
Wet Weather Contingency Planning
A chat with Rebecca White: The Circus before the Carnival
To do decorations (pinterest)
How to Engage New Volunteers
Helpers standing out from the crowd!
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders