Who are Australia’s best fundraising companies in the following categories:
- 2021 Fundraising Company of the Year
- Best Customer Service from a Fundraising Company
- Best Eco-Friendly Fundraising Company
- Best New Fundraising Company
- People’s Choice Award (Awarded by popular vote from the finalists in the above categories)
Nominations Open: 12 August 2021
Entries Close: 7 September 2021
Finalists Announced: 14 September 2021
People’s Choice voting: 14 September – 8 October 2021
Winners Announced: 14 October 2021
- Nominations open on 12 August 2021
- Any fundraising company listed with the Fundraising Directory can be nominated for the 2021 Fundraising Awards, and the nomination can be put forward by any party.
- Upon nomination, an application form will be sent to the nominee. To confirm the entry, the completed application form must be submitted by the due date.
- All entries must be submitted and received before midnight AEDT on 7 September 2021.
- You may enter more than one category, but each entry will require individual applications addressing the appropriate selection criteria.
- To be eligible to enter the ‘Best New Fundraiser’ category, your offer must be no more 18 months old.
- Entries that are incomplete, have extra elements outside requirements, or ignore word or time limits will miss out on consideration.
- You will be able to commence the application process and finish it later.
- We will confirm receipt of your entry via email and supply a ‘NOMINEE’ badge that may be displayed online at your discretion. We require that the image and/or text be linked back to either your online listing on the Fundraising Directory website or the awards page www.fundraisingdirectory.com.
- Finalists for each category will be notified via email and announced on our website on 14 September 2021 and awarded a FINALIST Badge.
- All category finalists will be automatically entered into the People’s Choice award, which is determined solely by public voting. People’s Choice voting closes on 8 October 2021.
- Winners will be announced on the Fundraising Directory on 14 October 2021, with each winner receiving a half-page profile in the Term 4 issue of the Fundraising Directory eMagazine in addition to exposure on our website and across our social media channels and newsletters.
- The judging panel will consist of 3 independent judges TBA
- The judges’ decision is final with no discussions entered into.