Who are Australia’s best fundraising companies in the following categories:
- 2019 Fundraising Company of the Year
- Best Fete Company
- Best Customer Service from a Fundraising Company
- Best Eco-Friendly Fundraising Company
- Best New Fundraising Company
- People’s Choice Award (Awarded by popular vote from the finalists in the above categories)
Nominations Open: 28 June 2019
Entries Close: 16 August 2019
Finalists Announced: 23 August 2019
People’s Choice voting: 23 August to 12 September 2019
Winners Announced: 13 September 2019
- Nominations open on 28 June 2019
- Any fundraising company listed with the Fundraising Directory can be nominated for the 2019 Fundraising Awards, and the nomination can be put forward by any party.
- Upon nomination, an application form will be sent to the nominee. To confirm the entry, the completed application form must be submitted by the due date.
- All entries must be submitted and received before midnight AEDT on 16 August 2019.
- You may enter more than one category, but each entry will require individual email applications addressing the appropriate selection criteria.
- Entries that are incomplete, have extra elements outside requirements, or ignore word limits will miss out on consideration.
- Please email your entry to admin@fundraisingdirectory.
com.au with your completed application form attached. For your email subject line AND document file name, please use the following format: FR_awards18_(award title)_ YourBusinessName
- We will confirm receipt of your entry via email and supply a ‘NOMINEE’ badge that may be displayed online at your discretion. We require that the image and/or text be linked back to either your online listing on the Fundraising Directory website or the awards page www.fundraisingdirectory.com.
- Finalists for each category will be notified via email and announced on our website on 23 August 2019 and awarded a FINALIST Badge.
- All category finalists will be automatically entered into the People’s Choice award, which is determined solely by public voting. People’s choice voting closes on 12 September 2019.
- Winners will be announced on the Fundraising Directory on 13 September 2019, with each winner receiving a full-page profile on the Fundraising Directory website in addition to exposure across our social media channels and newsletters.
- The judging panel will consist of 3 independent judges TBA
- The judges’ decision is final with no discussions entered into.
See the 2017 winners here.