Who are Australia’s best fundraising companies in the following categories:
- 2022 Fundraising Company of the Year
- Best Customer Service from a Fundraising Company
- Best Eco-Friendly Fundraising Company
- Best New Fundraising Company
- People’s Choice Award (Awarded by popular vote from the finalists in the above categories)
Nominations Open: 21 June 2022
Applications Close: 12 July 2022
Finalists Announced: 21 July 2022
People’s Choice voting: 21 July – 11 August 2022
Winners Announced: 18 August 2022
Helpful Application Guides
Terms of Entry
- Nominations open on 21 June 2022
- Any fundraising company listed with the Fundraising Directory can be nominated for the 2022 Fundraising Awards, and the nomination can be put forward by any party.
- Only one nomination is required to qualify for the awards and there is no benefit in multiple nominations.
- Upon nomination, an application form will be sent to the nominee. To confirm the entry, the completed application form must be submitted by the due date.
- All entries must be submitted and received before 5pm AEDT on 12 July 2022.
- You may enter more than one category, but each entry will require individual applications addressing the appropriate selection criteria.
- To be eligible to enter the ‘Best New Fundraiser’ category, your offer must be no more 24 months old.
- Entries that are incomplete, have extra elements outside requirements, links to further information or ignore word or time limits will miss out on consideration.
- We will confirm receipt of your nomination via email and supply a ‘NOMINEE’ badge that may be displayed online at your discretion. All use of award logos and images must comply with our guidelines below.
- Finalists for each category will be notified via email and announced on our website on 21 July 2022 and awarded a FINALIST Badge. All use of award logos and images must comply with our guidelines below.
- All category finalists will be automatically entered into the People’s Choice award, which is determined solely by public voting. People’s Choice voting closes on 11 August 2022.
- Winners will be announced on the Fundraising Directory on 18 August 2022, with each winner receiving a half-page profile in the Term 4 issue of the Fundraising Directory eMagazine in addition to exposure on our website and across our social media channels and newsletters.
- The judging panel will consist of 3 independent judges (TBA) who score each application against the criteria available in the application guide.
- Any attempt to contact or influence a judge will result in the disqualification of an application.
- The judges’ decision is final with no discussions entered into.
- Logo/ Image guidelines: We require that any award logo or image and/or text be linked back to either your online listing on the Fundraising Directory website or the awards page www.fundraisingdirectory.com.au/awards