Who are Australia’s best fundraising companies in the following categories:
- 2020 Fundraising Company of the Year
- Best Customer Service from a Fundraising Company
- Best Eco-Friendly Fundraising Company
- Best New Fundraising Company
- People’s Choice Award (Awarded by popular vote from the finalists in the above categories)
Nominations Open: 20 August 2020
Entries Close: 24 September 2020
Finalists Announced: 1 October 2020
People’s Choice voting: 1-15 October 2020
Winners Announced: 22 October 2020
- Nominations open on 20 August 2020
- Any fundraising company listed with the Fundraising Directory can be nominated for the 2020 Fundraising Awards, and the nomination can be put forward by any party.
- Upon nomination, an application form will be sent to the nominee. To confirm the entry, the completed application form must be submitted by the due date.
- All entries must be submitted and received before midnight AEDT on 24 September 2020.
- You may enter more than one category, but each entry will require individual applications addressing the appropriate selection criteria.
- To be eligible to enter the ‘Best New Fundraiser’ category, your offer must be no more 18 months old.
- Entries that are incomplete, have extra elements outside requirements, or ignore word or time limits will miss out on consideration.
- You will be able to commence the application process and finish it later.
- We will confirm receipt of your entry via email and supply a ‘NOMINEE’ badge that may be displayed online at your discretion. We require that the image and/or text be linked back to either your online listing on the Fundraising Directory website or the awards page www.fundraisingdirectory.com.
- Finalists for each category will be notified via email and announced on our website on 1 October 2020 and awarded a FINALIST Badge.
- All category finalists will be automatically entered into the People’s Choice award, which is determined solely by public voting. People’s Choice voting closes on 15 October 2020.
- Winners will be announced on the Fundraising Directory on 22 October 2020, with each winner receiving a half-page profile in the Fundraising Directory eMagazine in addition to exposure on our website and across our social media channels and newsletters.
- The judging panel will consist of 3 independent judges TBA
- The judges’ decision is final with no discussions entered into.
Nominations have closed