We do fundraising because we love it, but what do you enjoy the most about fundraising?
Here is what our readers had to say:
- Smiles on faces. Whether it be from the kids at the mother’s/father’s day stalls when buying a gift for someone special or the staff when you say here’s a cheque to put towards x. It’s all worth it even if you feel that the bottom half of the iceberg is 100 times the top. 😁(those who are regular readers will understand)
- I love the buzz of fundraising knowing that my contribution will end up giving more in dollars than I could ever give on my own.
- I think it would be meeting parents that you wouldn’t otherwise meet and have to say receiving donations is pretty exciting!!
- Counting the money at the end of the event
- Bringing people together!
- The happy faces.
The parents and students saying Thank You.
Sometimes it’s not about the profit.
- Being able to say ‘yes’ to a school wishlist request because we have the funds for it.
- The smiles on the children’s faces.Even if 1 child comes up and says thankyou, it’s all worth it.