These are the Terms & Conditions for use of the Fundraising Directory network which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the internet, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the network, regardless of how you access the Site.
- Use of the network
- Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd (ABN 52667746287) (Fundraising Directory) is the owner and operator of the network of websites operated by Fundraising Directory.
- Users of the site, including Advertisers and Members (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the network (Terms & Conditions), which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Fundraising Directory. Your use of and access to this network indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- The site is made available for personal use only. You may not use the Site or the Directory contained on the Site for any commercial purpose (other than for the adding to or correcting of information contained in the Directory), in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, including to supply another service, or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product or use to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as creating potential customer lists. Any commercial use requires prior written approval from Fundraising Directory.
- Content (Content) refers to all information, including but not limited to data, text, images and multimedia, that is displayed in a business listing on the site or directory.
- User’s Obligation
- Users will not:
- Use the Website for any purpose or in any way which is contrary to the Terms & Conditions or which is unlawful, including but not limited to breaching intellectual property rights, linking to a listing in the Directory any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- Submit or otherwise link to any site within the network, whether for automatic upload or otherwise, or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful code;
- Damage, modify, interfere with disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to the Fundraising Directory or do anything that compromises the security and/or stability of the network;
- Use the network in connection with the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or to engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
- Send automated queries of any kind to the network or the Directory without Fundraising Directory’s express written permission.
- Users will not:
- Fundraising Directory claims copyright over the content posted in its review/ comment section.
- Reviewers agree:
- To abide by the Terms & Conditions;
- To provide accurate, current and complete information at all times;
- To be fully responsible for all account use and for any actions that take place with regard to the account, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the account;
- Not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
- Post or upload Multimedia Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or alter the intended meaning of the original Content; and
- That Fundraising Directory has the right to delete any entry without providing any reasons.
- You agree that Fundraising Directory can use that Content in any way, now and in the future. Fundraising Directory also reserves the right not to use the Content you submit.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the Content you contribute, that your Content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify Fundraising Directory against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Fundraising Directory as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- Unless otherwise stated, Users waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site
- Liability & Indemnity
- Fundraising Directory does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the site.
- Fundraising Directory will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the network.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
If not specified, all prices are quoted exclusive of GST.
All invoices are 14 days unless otherwise stated.
For Direct Debit transactions:
This Agreement operates in conjunction with the EzidebitDR Service Agreement.
Return of the DDR Service Agreement constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and the advertising booked.
Subject to minimum term requirements, 30 days written notice is required to cancel advertising and direct debit payments.
If Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd incurs fees for non-approval of direct debit payments, it shall be entitled to recover the fees and costs of recovery.
If advertising is cancelled within the minimum term, an amount equal to the remaining payments of the entire term becomes an enforceable debt.
If a fixed term contract is terminated or breached for any reason, the online component will be re-calculated at casual rates and the remaining balance of the print component will become immediately enforceable as a debt, payable within 14 days.
Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd may refuse to enter into an advertising agreement for any reason.
Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a re-activation fee for advertisers who have previously cancelled.
Advertisements, including date allocation of campaigns, are subject to the approval of Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd, who may edit or refuse to publish advertisements without liability for any reason. Video content is at the full control of Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd.
All artwork is to be supplied by the advertiser. A design service is available on request. Should advertisers require Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd to alter supplied material, Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd shall be entitled to charge additional fees.
Management, accuracy and currency of advertiser content is the responsibility of the advertiser.
If a frequency discount is applied to a booking and the frequency does not eventuate for any reason, the advertiser will be required to pay the amount of the difference with standard pricing.
No warranty is made as to position of advertising, exclusivity or limit on number of display advertisements, or exclusivity or limit on type of display advertisements except as expressly stated in a written agreement.
No responsibility will be taken for advertisements received after any deadlines for material submission.
Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd reserves the right to re-run previous advertisements if no replacement has been received by any deadline for material submission.
Advertisers agree to ensure that all material provided to Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd does not infringe copyright, trademark, defamation, Trade Practices or any other law, and agree to indemnify Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd for any loss arising from the publication of such material.
Advertisers warrant to Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd that they hold all the necessary licences, qualifications and insurances to provide the products or services promoted on Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd websites and indemnify Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd for any breach of this term.
Fundraising Directory Pty Ltd limits its indemnity for any error or omission on its part to refund of the advertising fee.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland.