Raise free funds for your good cause each time you and your supporters shop online.
Any good cause can join (for example schools, clubs, personal challengers) to raise free funds through shopnate - the EasyFundraiser. We offer the following:
- Your cause gets it's own unique landing web page to share with supporters
- Bespoke EasyFundraiser mobile app with club/school logo to share with your supporters (Australia’s first & only cashback fundraising app)
- All funds raised by your supporters will go to your good cause - not just a small percentage. 100% will go to your good cause which will make a big difference to the funds you raise - making us the No 1 choice for shopping fundraising!
- We hunt down promotions and coupons daily so your supporters save too!
- 20% refer a good cause link. Send the link to any other good cause and we will match 20% of what they raise in their first 12 months and give it to your cause as a bonus for a whopping 12 months!
Register your cause in August 2018 to get a free $22 for each new member that joins.
T&Cs apply. Must use code FDBONUS22 when registering.
This offer is limited to the first 500 causes to register in August 2018.
Further T&Cs on shopnate website.
Sign-up here: https://www.shopnate.com.au
Gloria Denton 01st August 2018
My name is Gloria and I am a student at JCU. I joined Shopnate to support my favourite cause and have managed to raise over $80 from buying my University books through stores like The Co-Op and the Book Depository. I don’t have a lot of spare money to give so it has been great to raise money for free, just by doing the shopping I had to do for my studies online. Shopnate even give you a really helpful donation reminder so when you are shopping online, you are reminded and never miss a chance to raise free funds. Recently they have also launched a mobile app so I can now shop on the go when I need to, and always raise free dollars for the cause I am supporting.
Use this form to request an information pack from this supplier. The supplier will be in touch with you directly.
Request More Information
Complete the form to request more information about this fundraising program