- For the purposes of copyright in Australia, a screening of a film outside the home is generally regarded as "in public
- Any person or organisation wishing to screen a film in public must get permission from the copyright owner and pay a licence fee.
- Roadshow PPL (a division of Roadshow Films) is Australasia’s largest “non-theatrical” distributor, representing many of the leading Hollywood studios and international & local independent studios and distributors in the area of film for use outside the cinema and home.
- Whilst the showing of a film in public requires permission and payment of fees, we can provide content or simply a licence to perform a film for a variety of markets and purposes.
- Movies are great fun, whether indoors or out, and a great way to get communities together. We handle enquiries from all over Australia, and even in New Zealand.
- Submit your enquiry below for more information!
This supplier currently has no reviews.
Be the first to submit your review for this supplier today.
Use this form to request an information pack from this supplier. The supplier will be in touch with you directly.
Request More Information
Complete the form to request more information about this fundraising program