For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
> Cake Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 250g butter
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Melt butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all the ingredients. Remove from heat.
- Sift flour, cornflour and icing sugar into the saucepan. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Knead the dough for 1 minute or until well combined. Roll out to 1.5cm thickness and cut into shapes.
- Place on lightly greased oven trays. Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 150°C (or 130° fan forced) for 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
Originally published 23 April, 2011
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Appoint a fete secretary
- Cake Stall Convenor Resources
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas