Does anyone have a reward system for the class that brings in the most stuff during a class donation challenge ?
Here is how some of our Facebook community rewarded their highest donating class:
- We bought hot chips for our winning grade one lunchtime- kids loved it (some teachers even got into it and started plotting strategically/cheating to try to make sure their grade won!)
- We threw a pizza party for the winning class, picked up dominos. It really didn’t cost much and was such a great incentive for the children.
This is a great idea:
- Everyone who brings something in to donate gets a little ticket that they write their name on, then this goes in the draw to win a rides band.
- We did cupcakes for the winning class.
- Due to red food policy we offer a class party catered by our Tuckshop. It goes down a treat.
- You could have a fun afternoon! Hire inflatables, water play. That sort of thing. We also do this and offer to the top 3-5 classes.
To read more about this topic click on the Facebook image at the top of the page to head to the thread. While you’re there, make sure you like our Facebook page if you don’t already!
You might also be interested in: