Plant-A-Difference

Make a difference on land and sea with the Plant-A-Difference fundraiser, all while fundraising vital funds for your school or group! For every $20 you fundraise, Carbon Neutral or the Great Barrier Reef Foundation will plant two trees or one coral on your behalf! 

What Is the Plant-A-Difference Fundraiser?

The Plant-A-Difference fundraiser is the most influential eco-friendly fundraiser in Australia! Your participation in a Plant-A-Difference fundraiser makes an active difference in restoring and protecting our most vulnerable environments, including the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor and the Great Barrier Reef!

How does the Plant-A-Difference Fundraiser Work?

Fundraising with Plant-A-Difference is easy! For every $20 you fundraise, you will contribute two trees to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor, or one coral to the Great Barrier Reef! Your organisation will keep 65% of the fundraised amount, while the remaining 35% covers fundraising costs. 

Each participant creates an online fundraising profile and can start fundraising immediately! Huge upgrades to the online platform mean that you can earn awesome virtual achievements, and go into the draw to win a 5-night Whitsundays Escape!

What is included?

The Plant-A-Difference comes with everything you need to inspire your participants to support the environment and raise a big profit! Your Plant-A-Difference fundraiser comes with:

  • FREE online fundraising platform, including no transaction or credit card fees!
  • Two trees or one coral for every $20 raised
  • Sponsorship forms 
  • Promotional posters
  • Templates, resources, social media posts, assembly scripts and more!
  • A chance to win a Razor Prize Pack, worth $3,000!
  • A chance to win an eco-friendly Whitsundays Escape.

Prizes

Go Green Fun Runs

Turn your eco-friendly fundraising up a notch with Australian Fundraising’s Go Green school fun run! Select a Colour Explosion, Slime Spectacular or Colour Splatacular School Run4Fun, and choose to Plant-A-Difference instead of incentive prizes. Learn more about a Go Green School Run4Fun

Get Started Today!

Make the better choice for fundraising in 2022, and join us in reaching the goal of 50,000 trees and 50,000 corals planted before 2024!

To get started, simply book now or express your interest by requesting a free information kit from Australian Fundraising!