Pie In The Face Fundraising Competition
This idea, here represented by a military group, can be incorporated into many different types of fundraising events, or used as a stand-alone fundraiser. Bid for the ‘rights’ to put a pie in the face of someone important. A twist on this, is to have a general pie-throwing contest (3 throws for $5?), but auction (in advance if possible) one ‘guaranteed pie’ where the winner gets to walk up to the person and make sure they don’t miss! The more important people (all of your teachers maybe? local celebrities?) the better!
You might also be interested in:
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas
- Other ways to volunteer in fundraising
- Sticky Fly / Duct Tape Fundraiser
- How do you handle your fete stall cash floats?
- Share Shed – a Library of Things