Scouts Victoria can help your School or Community Group raise funds through the most MONSTER Scouts & Schools Raffle ever!
Get ready for the most MONSTER Scouts & Schools raffle ever!
- 75% proceeds back to schools and community groups, that’s $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold
- Three months ticket selling period – June, July and August
- Most MONSTER prize pool ever with more than 100 prizes – top ones as follows:
- Kia Sportage SUV valued at $32,990 (including on-road costs)
- A family holiday to the Gold Coast including five nights’ accommodation and flight vouchers for four people valued at $2,955
- $2000 Snowgum gift voucher
- 13 years running and going strong
- more than $6.5 million raised, in 2017 nearly $600,000 for Scout Groups, schools and community groups
|April||Online ticket book ordering system opens (go to raffle.scoutsvictoria.com.au)
Email to be sent to all Schools/Community Groups to advise
|May||Ticket orders dispatched|
|June (early)||Schools and community groups to commence selling tickets|
|24 August||Final close off of all raffle sales – all tickets (sold and un-sold) and correct payment to be returned by this date|
|7 Sep||Raffle draw at Victorian Scout Centre at 11am|
|14 Sep||Raffle results published on website and prizes distributed|
|Early Oct||Refunds processed to schools and groups|
What schools get out of it…..
- Lots of the work is done by Scouts Victoria. All schools need to focus on is selling the tickets.
We take care of the rest including all the great prizes up for grabs!
- Our universally recognised and respected Scouts brand is on everything – a youth and community centric organisation like yours. A perfect fundraising partnership!
- And of course, $1.50 for every $2.00 ticket sold goes back to schools and community groups, with the other 50 cents helping to cover some of the costs.