For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, including this Marshmallow Recipe, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 2kg sugar
- 9 dessertspoons gelatine
- 4 ½ cups boiling water
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water. Pour over sugar, add vanilla and tartar.
- Beat with electric mixer on high until peaks hold firm. Pour into greased tins.
- When set cut into squares (with a hot knife) cover in coconut.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Sweet Stall Recipe List
- Guide for Cake Stall Convenor
- Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas