NOTE: This guide has now been superseded by our ‘Free Resources’. We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be. Please click here to download the full recipe list in our Cake Stall Convenor Resources.
Mars Bar Slice Recipe
> Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 3 Mars Bars
- 90g butter
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- 200g melted chocolate (cooking or normal eating chocolate)
- Grease and line slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt Mars Bars with butter and mix with Rice Bubbles.
- Pour mixture into tin. Melt chocolate and pour over slice.
- Let slice set in a cool place (or the fridge). Remove slice from tin and cut into pieces.
Click here to send in your photos, templates and ideas!
You may also be interested in:
Find suppliers in your area for: