NOTE: This guide has now been superseded by our ‘Free Resources’. We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be. Please click here to download the full recipe list in our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources.
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 4 cups sugar
- 1.5 cups hot water from kettle
- 1 tablespoon brown vinegar
- 1/2 cup glucose syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon food colouring
- Paddle pop sticks
- Combine sugar, water, vinegar and glucose syrup in a large pot over low heat until sugar dissolves. Stir once. Turn to high. DO NOT STIR.
- Boil for 15 minutes or until toffee cracks when in cold water.
- Remove from heat then stir in colouring
- Allow to sit till bubbles have gone, then pour into pre-sprayed ice-cube trays sitting in cold water.
- When half-set, put sticks in.
You may also be interested in:
- Bar Convenor Resources
- Cake Stall Convenor Resources
- Sausage Sizzle Catering – How much to order
- The Ultimate Stall Convenor Resources