Fundraising Directory is the number one fundraising resource for schools, clubs and community groups. We are pleased to be able to provide support to fundraising organisers in the community. We are currently celebrating our 10th year assisting Australia’s Fundraising Volunteers.
We help thousands of community groups nationally improve fundraising outcomes each year.
I am compelled to write to you to try to express my gratitude and thanks to you for your ‘Just One Thing’ letter. Last year was my first full year in my primary school P&C (and as President no less!) and I suggested we use your letter as a way of getting the school community involved.
We had enough success with it that I refined and improved the letter this year and I am proud to say that after only 4 days of having the letter home to families, I have received back 40 letters from parents or families offering their participation. That is 10% of our school community!! I am overwhelmed at how effective this simple action has been. I can not find enough ways to say THANK YOU!!Cheers,
Bli Bli State School P&C Assn
Depending on your organisation’s type and needs, we can work with you to provide resources and support. We can help in a number of ways, including:
- providing customised content for your publication (regular or one-off)
- re-publish our tips to your volunteers
- provide bulk copies of the Fundraising Directory
- specialised presentations for your organisation
- ebooks and templates customised for your organisation
Examples of presentations delivered by Mandy Weidmann include:
- How Creative Fundraising Connects Communities
- Sponsorship – Fundraising’s Secret Weapon
- Partnerships to Build Stronger Communities
- Building your Fundraising Dream Team: Engaging Volunteers
- Your Fundraising Strategy: A Simple Guide
- Grassroots Fundraising Maturity ModelTM: Where do you sit?
- Fete Forum
Please contact us to discuss how we can work together to support your grassroots fundraising volunteers.