7 Months to Go – Countdown!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
Our ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown is the predecessor to our book: The Practical Fete Handbook for Fundraising Event Organisers! The book contains all of the information in this article and so much more – consolidated in an easy-to-read format, including the bonus: 99 Fete Stall Ideas! You can buy the book in printed form or as an eBook here.
7 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- (Or this one can be treasurer or stalls convenor – whoever is dealing with ATM hire). If you have already booked an ATM, check back in with your supplier or look around to see if you still have a good deal. They can be quite variable.
- Keep on keeping on 😉
- Host an info night for stall coordinators and people interested in becoming involved. Follow up through class coordinators to drum up interest.
- If it’s the start of the year, send an Opt-in email if you would like to use email as a key method of communication
- We will be looking for, call for donations/stock
- Donation request to PAFC
- Turn multidraw into lucky ticket
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders