Out of the box: visual thermometer
7 Months to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us 🙂
7 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- (Or this one can be treasurer or stalls convenor – whoever is dealing with ATM hire). If you have already booked an ATM, check back in with your supplier or look around to see if you still have a good deal. They can be quite variable.
- Keep on keeping on 😉
- Host an info night for stall coordinators and people interested in becoming involved. Follow up through class coordinators to drum up interest.
- If it’s the start of the year, send an Opt-in email if you would like to use email as a key method of communication
- We will be looking for, call for donations/stock
- Donation request to PAFC
- Turn multidraw into lucky ticket
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders