Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
OOTB: car park silent auction or incentive prize
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
6 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Contact Rotary re marquees
- Formally Invite local MP’s etc
- Confirm stall convenors
- Stall holder pack – previous year info, reimbursment forms, exp form, evaluation form
- Facebook schedule – begin adding posts to come up montly / weekly / daily
- Start sourcing local sponsorship
- Book face painter
- Organise school performances
- Organise local performances
- Invite community entertainment eg local dance schools
- Class: perform and art
- Silent / live auction
- Raffles, prizes, licence, part of fete or separate?
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Fundraising Tip; Running a Silent Auction
Making Fundraising Targets Fun
Pet Fundraiser; How to involve pets in fundraising
Ideas for making your event ‘greener’
A guide to asking for in-kind sponsorship for Fetes and Festivals
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders