6 Months to Go – Countdown!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
Our ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown is the predecessor to our book: The Practical Fete Handbook for Fundraising Event Organisers! The book contains all of the information in this article and so much more – consolidated in an easy-to-read format, including the bonus: 99 Fete Stall Ideas! You can buy the book in printed form or as an eBook here.
6 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Contact Rotary re marquees
- Formally Invite local MP’s etc
- OOTB: car park silent auction or incentive prize
- Confirm stall convenors
- Stall holder pack – previous year info, reimbursment forms, exp form, evaluation form
- Facebook schedule – begin adding posts to come up montly / weekly / daily – here is some inspiration for some Sharable Facebook Funnies to get your audience participating.
- Start sourcing local sponsorship
- Book face painter
- Organise school performances
- Organise local performances
- Invite community entertainment eg local dance schools
- Class: perform and art
- Silent / live auction
- Raffles, prizes, licence, part of fete or separate?
Fundraising Tip; Running a Silent Auction
Making Fundraising Targets Fun
Pet Fundraiser; How to involve pets in fundraising
Ideas for making your event ‘greener’
A guide to asking for in-kind sponsorship for Fetes and Festivals
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders