6 Months to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us
6 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Contact Rotary re marquees
- Formally Invite local MP’s etc
- OOTB: car park silent auction or incentive prize
- Confirm stall convenors
- Stall holder pack – previous year info, reimbursment forms, exp form, evaluation form
- Facebook schedule – begin adding posts to come up montly / weekly / daily
- Start sourcing local sponsorship
- Book face painter
- Organise school performances
- Organise local performances
- Invite community entertainment eg local dance schools
- Class: perform and art
- Silent / live auction
- Raffles, prizes, licence, part of fete or separate?
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Fundraising Tip; Running a Silent Auction
Making Fundraising Targets Fun
Pet Fundraiser; How to involve pets in fundraising
Ideas for making your event ‘greener’
A guide to asking for in-kind sponsorship for Fetes and Festivals
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders