6 Months to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us
6 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Contact Rotary re marquees
- Formally Invite local MP’s etc
- OOTB: car park silent auction or incentive prize
- Confirm stall convenors
- Stall holder pack – previous year info, reimbursment forms, exp form, evaluation form
- Facebook schedule – begin adding posts to come up montly / weekly / daily
- Start sourcing local sponsorship
- Book face painter
- Organise school performances
- Organise local performances
- Invite community entertainment eg local dance schools
- Class: perform and art
- Silent / live auction
- Raffles, prizes, licence, part of fete or separate?
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Fundraising Tip; Running a Silent Auction
Making Fundraising Targets Fun
Pet Fundraiser; How to involve pets in fundraising
Ideas for making your event ‘greener’
A guide to asking for in-kind sponsorship for Fetes and Festivals
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders