6 Days to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us 🙂
6 Days to Go! It’s time for:
- Create slip for stalls to get notes for the stage manager to call out eg. cake stall now half price (get Sonia’s template)
- Fete day kit:Sticky tape, pens, scissors, blue tac, hand sanitizer, tissues, paper, clip board, volunteer register, student protection info, volunteer timetable, price signs, advertising signs and. Decorations, volunteer instructions, till, float, sunscreen, emergency contact list, esky for people’s wallets, eftpos machine if being used, paperwork specific reason to the stall like list of pre sold rides or sheets for putting raffle winners details on. EDIT: don’t forget a bag of lollies like Minties or fantales or life savers. I know Jindalee also have a menu so conveners got fed and watered too. organise the order form ahead and then have someone hand out the orders at a set time. We could also consider a person to take coffee orders and deliver in take away cups at about morning tea time. String, drawing pins, chalk, s hooks, marker pens
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders