Community FB Pages
I wanted to introduce myself… I am a co-convenor of the Fete and Fundraising subcommittee at Marshall Road State School. The reason I wanted to let you all know is because we are always on the hunt for empty garden pots, glass jars and other random items! Our fete is on May 26th 2019 so we are also currently looking for second hand books, clothes and toys… Basically, if you are planning on doing a clean out over the holidays, please keep us in mind. I am happy to pick up your pre-loved items locally as well 🙂
Tip: logistics what you need to local community – can they help?
Tip: storytime corner
5 Months to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Suppliers who can help you – lucky dips and prizes
- Links to useful articles
- Fete video
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us
5 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Buy a coin / note counter (currently $199 from Kogan) Finance / Logistics
- Logistics , establish power / water requirements – stalls, who needs what
- Site map, include access for emergency services
- Logistics – hire cool rooms etc
- Bin lifts
- Rubbish bins – book extra with council?
- Container Refund Scheme cage? Relevant states
- Schedule convenors meeting
- Call for stallholders
- Send stallholder info
- Collect applications
- Approve applications
- Donation schedule to start
- Contact previous sponsors
- Contact potential sponsors
- Contact previous donors
- Contact potential donors
- Collect donations
- Invoices for sponsorship
- Invoices for stall fees
- Book MCs
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Class Canvas Auctions
Fundraising Tip; Themes and Posters
Human Hungry Hungry Hippo
10 Crazy Games for Fundraising Events
The Top 5 Mistakes When Organising a Fete or Festival
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders