5 Months to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Links to useful articles
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us
5 Months to Go! It’s time for:
- Buy a coin / note counter (currently $199 from Kogan) Finance / Logistics
- Logistics , establish power / water requirements – stalls, who needs what
- Site map, include access for emergency services
- Logistics – hire cool rooms etc
- Bin lifts
- Rubbish bins – book extra with council?
- Container Refund Scheme cage? Relevant states
- Schedule convenors meeting
- Call for stallholders
- Send stallholder info
- Collect applications
- Approve applications
- Donation schedule to start
- Contact previous sponsors
- Contact potential sponsors
- Contact previous donors
- Contact potential donors
- Collect donations
- Invoices for sponsorship
- Invoices for stall fees
- Book MCs
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Class Canvas Auctions
Fundraising Tip; Themes and Posters
Human Hungry Hungry Hippo
10 Crazy Games for Fundraising Events
The Top 5 Mistakes When Organising a Fete or Festival
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders