Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
5 Days to Go! It’s time for:
- Daily to do list for the week – delegate what you can
- Business cards or printouts of phone # of convenor, logistics, treasurer etc
- Fete day kit: a vomit clean up kit – bucket of sand or something like that to cover it in an oval plus disinfectant etc
- To think about for fete day (from fb)our food stalls and bar got hit pretty hard with big notes at the dinner rush, after being open all day, so make sure you don’t clear out their change too early when you do your money collections.
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders