4 Weeks to Go – Countdown!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Links to useful articles
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
Our ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown is the predecessor to our book: The Practical Fete Handbook for Fundraising Event Organisers! The book contains all of the information in this article and so much more – consolidated in an easy-to-read format, including the bonus: 99 Fete Stall Ideas! You can buy the book in printed form or as an eBook here.
4 Weeks to Go! It’s time for:
- Order showbags
- Allocate parking spaces for special guests
- Electricals tag / check equipment
- Where to put bins to be collected?
- Send a reminder email to outside stall holders in policy info, site map etc
- Postcard invitations 5 per kid
- Real estate: get event on their rental list or open for inspection
- A street map in the office can be left with the flyers in bundles of 100. The parents mark off which streets they are doing to avoid double up.
- Sell arm bands for rides
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders