2 Days to Go – Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
Our ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown is the predecessor to our book: The Practical Fete Handbook for Fundraising Event Organisers! The book contains all of the information in this article and so much more – consolidated in an easy-to-read format, including the bonus: 99 Fete Stall Ideas! You can buy the book in printed form or as an eBook here.
2 Days to Go! It’s time for:
- Survival bag for convenors (bandaids, bobby pins, duct tape, sticky tape, charges, tampons, snacks etc)
- Post on local community group FB a fireworks warning re dogs etc
- Pick Up Gate Keys and Master Key
- Stall/Activity Evaluation Forms distributed to all Coordinators
- Layout map for outside market stall and food trucks
- All automatic sprinklers must be turned off.
- Collect – marquees, tables, other equipent from external owners
- Mark out rides space and fireworks exclusion zone
- Organise walkie talkies – need 4. One for MC, two for fete convenors, one for money room.
- Schedule first few FB thank yous (that’s plural haha) for post fete
- Schedule all Stall money collections
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders