Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
2 Days to Go! It’s time for:
- Survival bag for convenors (bandaids, bobby pins, duct tape, sticky tape, charges, tampons, snacks etc)
- Post on local community group FB a fireworks warning re dogs etc
- Pick Up Gate Keys and Master Key
- ODDS AND ENDS (little things that always come in handy)Sticky tapeScissorsZip Ties
- Layout map for outside market stall and food trucks
- All automatic sprinklers must be turned off.
- Collect – marquees, tables, other equipent from external owners
- Mark out rides space and fireworks exclusion zone
- Students to take chairs to oval.
- Organise walkie talkies – need 4. One for MC, two for fete convenors, one for money room.
- Schedule first few FB thank yous for post fete
- Schedule all Stall money collections
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders