2 Days to Go – ‘Fete in a Box’ Countdown Planner!
On this page you will find:
- Checklists for:
- Quickfind guide to source all the suppliers you need
What is ‘Fete in a Box’?
‘Fete in a Box’ is the ultimate expression of our mission at the Fundraising Directory ‘to save volunteers from having to reinvent the wheel all of the time’!
- Sign up to our emails counting you down to the big event, featuring a BUNCH of tips and templates to make life easier.
- Send us your stuff! Fete in a Box is a ‘living project’ so please send us your feedback, ideas and templates to make it even more helpful!!
- This project is a huge labour of love, so please support our work by letting our advertisers know you found them through us 🙂
2 Days to Go! It’s time for:
- Survival bag for convenors (bandaids, bobby pins, duct tape, sticky tape, charges, tampons, snacks etc)
- Post on local community group FB a fireworks warning re dogs etc
- Pick Up Gate Keys and Master Key
- ODDS AND ENDS (little things that always come in handy)Sticky tapeScissorsZip TiesMarker pensPinsString
- Layout map for outside market stall and food trucks
- All automatic sprinklers must be turned off.
- Collect – marquees, tables, other equipent from external owners
- Mark out rides space and fireworks exclusion zone
- Students to take chairs to oval.
- Organise walkie talkies – need 4. One for MC, two for fete convenors, one for money room.
- Schedule first few FB thank yous for post fete
- Schedule all Stall money collections
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders