Our new and improved ‘Fete is a Box’ is still a work in progress but is due to be launched early 2019 (we are so excited!!).
We appreciate your patience and would LOVE any feedback that you have, either specifically for this page or overall 🙂
xMandy aka the Fundraising whisperer
PS Send us your ideas!!!
1 Week to Go! It’s time for:
- Convenor packs
- From fb:Parking-I found having a parking space reserved for special guests and first aiders helped with getting them in on time. Fluro vests for yourself and other committee members to be easily seen. Command tent/central post for lost and found. Extra tickets or wrist bands for ‘lost’ tickets (most likely still in the bottom of their school bag if you send them home the day beforehand like we do).
Have a person who will be your helper for the day. So much happens that you can’t be everywhere at once. Someone you trust and is happy to do lots of odd jobs on the day.
Have fun, stop, take a breath and take it all in. It’s a magical day!
- Plan where things are to be kept until the day
- Plan to get things out of storage where are they going? When?
- Lanyards contacts special sticker for money collectors
- Activity declaration form for Insurance – 7 days prior in Qld
- Organise lifeline (etc) to pick up leftover 2nd hand goods
- Make map/phone number lanyards
- Send out cake packaging / Cake boxes can be picked up from tuckshop /Send home cake boxes or paper plates + ingredient list checkbox
- Facebook Daily Countdown
☐ What’s not on this list but in the email 😉
- An extra fun tip! Make sure you’ve signed up to our countdown emails so you don’t miss out!
Suppliers who can help you – Lucky Dips and Prizes
Below is a useful list of suppliers who can help you at this stage of organising your event. If you do end up booking with any of them, please let them know we sent you, so that they know, for sure, to continue supporting our good work!
Company: Visit Website | Send Enquiry
Activities, Face Painters and Entertainment
Amusement Rides and Jumping Castles
Animals & Pony Rides
First Aid, ATMs & Services
Food, Drink & Fun Foods
Glow Sticks / LED
Showbags, Novelties & Prizes
Stall Supplies & Stallholders