* Due to the current circumstance, Expressions have come up with a guide for you to coordinate a project from home – for more information please CLICK HERE.
Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 20 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools reply-paid postage. We even fold your order and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs, including a flat rate shipping fee.
- Early Bird offer of FREE teatowels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from DIY to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone! Head to the Success Stories on our website and discover the wide variety of successful fundraisers we’ve helped run.
Contact us via the website or by getting in touch on 1300 855 509 – we look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
Wingen Playgroup 01st August 2010
What a wonderful company to deal with. Trish from Expressions was a wonderful help at every stage of the process. Our tea towels are wonderful. Thank you for a great product and such wonderful, professional service.
Beamish Street Kindergarten 27th July 2010
Expressions made a great product, everyone has been very happy with the products. Great service too, our teatowels and aprons arrived sooner than anticipated and made some parents very happy. Thanks to all and we will definately recommend and use Expressions in the future.
Via Pantis â€“Â Vista Valley Kindergarten Vic 24th July 2010
A very big thank you to the team at Expressions, with your support and turnaround times. I enjoyed the DIY in creating the tea towels and aprons. Everyone loved the outcome at our kinder - they are a great keepsake and something to cherish for a long time. I'm sure we will be coming back for more. Cheers
Berry Public School 22nd June 2010
This was a great fundraiser. The team at Expressions were so helpful and the tea towels looked so good. Thank you
Forbes Learning Ladder 23rd May 2010
This was a great fundraiser, with minimal work for the organising team. The kids enjoyed the process & the tea towels look great. We will be doing this again. :)
St Mark's Kindergarten, Northbridge 16th May 2010
We were very impressed with Expressions. They made a complex task very easy and several of the mums have commented that the quality of the towels is better than anything they have seen before.
Chidlow Primary School 16th May 2010
The Team at Expressions were a pleasure to work with. It was a fantastic fundraiser for our year 7's, and a great keepsake for all of our families at the school. Thank You from all at Chidlow Primary School.
Safety Bay Primary School 09th May 2010
The people at Expressions were very east to talk to and very approachable. This has been one of our most popular fundraisers yet.
The King's School Preparatory School 29th April 2010
Once again our Mother's Day tea towels look fantastic. The layout of drawings, quality of the finished product and service from the Expressions team was, as always, excellent. Thanks once again Trish and Maggie. Regards Janette
susan white 21st April 2010
Thanks again for an easy way to fundraise, our parents were eagerly awaiting the return of the finished product and so timely for Mother's Day gifts. Our staff enjoyed the experience with the children and we hope to be involved again next year.