* Due to the current circumstance, Expressions have come up with a guide for you to coordinate a project from home – for more information please CLICK HERE.
Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 20 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools reply-paid postage. We even fold your order and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs, including a flat rate shipping fee.
- Early Bird offer of FREE tea towels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from DIY to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone! Head to the Success Stories on our website and discover the wide variety of successful fundraisers we’ve helped run.
Contact us via the website or by getting in touch on 1300 855 509 – we look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
Chidlow Primary School 16th May 2010
The Team at Expressions were a pleasure to work with. It was a fantastic fundraiser for our year 7's, and a great keepsake for all of our families at the school. Thank You from all at Chidlow Primary School.
Safety Bay Primary School 09th May 2010
The people at Expressions were very east to talk to and very approachable. This has been one of our most popular fundraisers yet.
The King's School Preparatory School 29th April 2010
Once again our Mother's Day tea towels look fantastic. The layout of drawings, quality of the finished product and service from the Expressions team was, as always, excellent. Thanks once again Trish and Maggie. Regards Janette
susan white 21st April 2010
Thanks again for an easy way to fundraise, our parents were eagerly awaiting the return of the finished product and so timely for Mother's Day gifts. Our staff enjoyed the experience with the children and we hope to be involved again next year.
St Mary's Primary School Erskineville 19th April 2010
Thank you for making this fundraiser so enjoyable and easy to undertake. The tea towels are fabulous!! Thanks especially to Trish who did a wonderful job assisting with the artwork. I have no hesitation in recommending Expressions to everyone!!
Robyn Pierson 08th December 2009
The people at "Expressions" are professional and easy to talk to. This went without a hitch and everyone was very happy with the result. Thank you!
Doreen Barbuto 08th December 2009
The tea towels and aprons are always well received by our parents - they love to be able to have one as a momento, and to give out as gifts to the 'rellies'. Well done on supplying a wonderful fund-raiser
Leadchildcare Willows1 07th December 2009
Thank you to Maggie and the team at Expressions. Both families and staff enjoyed the whole process for the teatowel fundraiser. The teatowels look great and make such good presents this time of the year. Your service was excellent and we look forward to offering it again to our families in 2010. Cheers Kerrie
Narrabundah Early Childhood School 06th December 2009
This was an easy fundraiser that parents were happy with. We submitted our order late but the Expressions team got our order back to us early! Thankyou so much.
Chantelle, Trendi Tots Kindergarten 03rd December 2009
Thank you so much to the Expressions team. The process was so easy!!! Nothing was a problem and the communication between email and the start up kit made it a breeze. The tea towels look fantastic thanks again!