Expressions custom-printed tea towels bags and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
It’s like a yearbook on a tea towel and is an annual tradition for so many of our clients. We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres and clubs right across Australia for over 23 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or you’re a new client, our award-winning customer service team are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, marketing tools. reply-paid postage.
We even fold your products for you and provide compostable bags to easily pack every order so they get home safely.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs.
- Early Bird offer of FREE tea towels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from custom designs or do-it-yourself to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- Our tea towels are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified, manufactured specifically for us from ethically grown premium organic cotton in a GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified factory.
- HIGH QUALITY products for crisp clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, products delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award winning Australian owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and BEST ECO-FRIENDLY FUNDRAISER winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone!
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A day in the life’ series.
Jacinata 03rd May 2022
Loved the product. We went natural cotton, families very happy with this choice. We are a bush school, we loved the compostable bags, and environmental policies of Expressions.
Sabrina 20th April 2022
I have co-ordinated a tea towel fundraiser with Expressions for the last four years and it has been an absolutely delightful experience. Very responsive customer service, great quality products and overall a fabulous team to work with. Sabrina, Wanniassa Hills Pre School
Annie 07th April 2022
We just wanted to thank you for making the process so easy and that we are very happy with the quality of the tea towel, printing, and design. They tea towels are being used as a part of a sustainable Christmas wrapping paper pack that our Parents and Friends group are using as a fundraiser.
Deb 22nd March 2022
Our Tea Towel fundraiser was effortless, the quality of the tea towels and also the help I got regarding the children's drawing was really appreciated. Goulding Hill Preschool
Irene 29th October 2021
In all the years that we have used this company we have always been very happy with the before, during and after involvement. Thank you.
Marianna 21st October 2021
We love our annual tea towels, they are quick and easy to organise and a lasting memory for our kindy children and their extended families.
Belinda 18th October 2021
The best fundraiser we have ever done and we have done quite a few, we will be doing it again next year. Thank you so very much.
Melissa 12th October 2021
Expressions are awesome to deal with! They make the process so easy from planning, through to production and delivery.
Minako 09th October 2021
This was my first year organising tea towel fundraiser for our school and I was so happy with your service. Whenever I had any questions you responded quickly and provided great customer service.
Belinda 09th June 2021
This is a project which I tried to do in 2020 but as we know that year was a wild ride, so I have held onto my pack since then and we have finally been able to bring it all together and they all look fantastic.