For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Easy Caramel Fudge Recipe
Sweet Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 125 butter
- 1½ cups rich brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 395g can condensed milk
- 180g white cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Line a 28cm x 18cm x 3cm pan with foil.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk; stir over a medium heat until boiling. Lower heat and cook, stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate; stir until smooth. The fudge will start to set quite quickly, so immediately pour into prepared pan, then spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until firm. Cut into small pieces.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Lamington Recipe
- Cake Stall Convenor Resources
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas
- Can anyone suggest any ideas for lolly stall alternatives?