For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Chocolate Icing Recipe
Cake Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals including this Chocolate Icing Recipe.
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 125g butter, softened
- 1½ cups icing sugar mixture
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Beat butter in a small bowl with an electric mixer until as white as possible.
- Gradually beat in half of the icing sugar, cocoa, milk, then remaining icing sugar.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Guide for Side Show Alley Convenor
- Guide for Cake Stall Convenor
- Can anyone suggest any ideas for lolly stall alternatives?
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas