For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
> Cake Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 360g butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Self-raising flour
- 400g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in condensed milk.
- Add the flour, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoonful of mixture onto a greased baking tray, press down gently with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Guide for BBQ Convenor
- Guide for Food Stall Convenor
- Shortbread Recipe
- Can anyone suggest any ideas for lolly stall alternatives?