NOTE: This guide has now been superseded by our ‘Free Resources’. We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be. Please click here to download the full recipe list in our Cake Stall Convenor Resources.
Chocolate Brownies Recipe
> Cake Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 250g butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Melt butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all the ingredients. Mix in cocoa.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Add eggs and beat well using a wooden spoon.
- Sift flour and baking powder into the mixture. Add vanilla essence and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased 20 x 30cm sponge roll tin. Bake at 180°C (or 160° fan forced) for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie springs back when lightly touched.
- Cut into bars while still warm. Once cold, ice with chocolate icing or sprinkle with icing sugar if desired.
Click here to send in your photos, templates and ideas!
You may also be interested in:
Find suppliers in your area for: