For more recipe ideas download our Sweet Stall Convenor Resources for FREE! We have put together over a hundred ‘how-to’ guides, templates, links and downloads to make your job as easy as it possibly can be in our ‘Free Resources’.
Anzac Biscuits Recipe
> Cake Stall Recipes for Fetes and Festivals
These recipes are part of the ‘sharing’ feature of Fetes and Festivals, and volunteers within community groups have contributed most of them. The aim of this communal bank of templates is to provide a portal where knowledge can be shared and precious time saved for volunteers.
Please use all of our resources as a guide only, and modify them for your own circumstances. Fetes and Festivals takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within.
Best of luck organising your event, and please stop by later to contribute your own ideas, resources and photos!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 120g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- Combine flour, oats, coconut, sugar and baking powder.
- Melt butter and add golden syrup. Stir over low heat until syrup has melted.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Place on greased baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 150°C (300°F) for about 15 minutes.
You may also be interested in:
- Cake Stall Recipe List
- Guide for Glow Products Stall Convenor
- Guide for Drinks Stall Convenor
- Peanut Brittle Recipe
- 25 All-Time Best Fundraising Ideas