Stickybeaks is an Australian owned and run partnership established in 2008 by 4 hard working and innovative stay at home mums who were looking for an alternative to ordering their childrens lunches in brown paper bags.
We wanted to create something that would be easy for the children to use and easy for the canteen operators to use. It needed to be durable, reusable, affordable and environmental friendly. Here at stickybeaks, we feel we have achieved this, however we are continualy looking for ways to improve our products.
Since our launch in 2009 with our feature product the "Lunch Wallet", we now supply many schools in every state across Australia. In 2010 we introduced our 2nd product, the insulated version of the Lunch Wallet called the "All Rounder". 2011 brought the introduction of the "Snazzy Bag" collection.
- Reusable Lunch Order Bags for the school Canteen / Tuckshop
- Snazzy Library Bags & Hard Shell Pencil Cases
- Designed to replace paper lunch bags when ordering from the canteen.
- Holds more food than paper bags.
- Sturdy flat base makes them easy to pack and stack.
- Made from non woven polypropylene (like green shopping bags) as it is durable and easy to clean
- Extremely easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Reduces paper waste.
- Hygienic zipper pocket to separate money from contact with food.
- Wallet in a closed position.
- Transparent pocket displays name & class.
- Clear pocket with zipper for money & written lunch order.
This supplier currently has no reviews.
Be the first to submit your review for this supplier today.
Use this form to request an information pack from this supplier. The supplier will be in touch with you directly.
Request More Information
Complete the form to request more information about this fundraising program