- If you have ever left a committee meeting with a sense of deja vu because discussion about fundraising has gone round and round in circles – again! – the book is for you.
- If you have ever been up to your elbows in sticky chocolate icing or slaved over a sizzling barbecue and thought ‘there must be a better way to make money for my group’, this book is for you.
- If you genuinely want to make a difference in your community, this book is absolutely for you.
In the Practical Fundraising Handbook, we introduce you to the Grassroots Fundraising Strategy Map – a straightforward guide that any volunteers from any size organisation will benefit from.
We identify 5 secrets common to the most successful fundraisers:
- They create a strategic plan.
- They always communicate expectations.
- They create an inclusive culture.
- They have effective leadership.
- They retain and pass on knowledge.
To read the first three chapters (61 pages) of The Practical Fundraising Handbook, click here.
Order your copy here, for $29.95 including postage and handling within Australia only.